Experimenting With Graphite Dust

A tutor at uni gave me some graphite dust to experiment with and this one of the results.

This has got the whole Jovian moon thing going on 🙂 I built the background up in layers applied with a cotton wool pad and then fixed. I used a putty rubber and a cotton bud to do the detailed parts and to make the little moons really stand out I used a sharp knife to take the paper away. This something that should be done in moderation which I learnt the hard way 😦

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s